Friday, June 5, 2015

If, then, while, else

If I had all the time in the world, then I would be able to handle this assignment much better.
If I had been taught even a little bit of coding in my educational past, then I would not be so confused and inept.
While I am in school this summer I will try my hardest, even though that isn't cutting it at the moment.
Else I will fail, and that is not an option.
Print result.

 
This week we learned about conditional statements and loops, and then got to try them out.  First we imported the module random, then fixed some code that was already written so that it printed out the loop above concerning dice being thrown.  Then we created a loop to print a random list of 20 integers between 0 - 10, and then another conditional statement and loop to remove a certain number from the list. 
 
Never have I spent so much time trying and trying and trying, all for only partial success, and that only with some coaching by a very helpful instructor.  I'm sure that if I had more time, and could really practice each thing we learned this week in small pieces, several times each with variations, this would make more sense, and perhaps I would have been successful at the last piece of code.  However, I ran out of time.  Life intervened.  The lawn had to be mowed before it rained again, and my kids needed their mother back.  So it goes.  I'll keep trying, for what it's worth.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment